Sunday 1 November 2015

Change to Homework Routine

This week, I will be implementing a small change to our homework routine. I would like to be able to connect our math lessons more directly to homework, so that students can either practice the material we learned in class that day, or examine the material beforehand in order to do a rich learning task with a little background knowledge.

To this end, I will be changing the math part of our homework routine a little bit. For math homework, there will be items due throughout the week instead of only on Mondays. Students will write down their homework in their agendas and I will post it on the blog as well. All other homework - Raz-Kids, Literature circles, and Xtramath - will remain due on Mondays. If you have any questions about our homework, please feel free to contact me at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.