Monday 6 October 2014

Assessment folders

Assessment folders were sent home today. I will be sending them home about once per month. I use a folder system instead of sending each test, quiz or assignment home so that I can keep better track of the folders, parents can get an overall view of their child's progress and because it provides some feedback to students and parents without being overwhelming. 

To let me know that you have seen your child's folder, please sign or initial each page. The folders are red, and contain a math quizand a test, some EQAO practice questions, and a reading quiz about a story we read in class. If you have any questions or concerns about your child's progress, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.